Processes, Management and Tools? That is possible, because I did my first education within the area of technical IT. Today, I still like to keep a certain degree of technical expertise. For one very simple reason: I’d like to be able to understand the technique behind. Thus, I am your interface between processes and technology.
The education to an IT Professional in 2001 was the basis for my technical background. I learned a lot about hardware and software rollouts, telecommunication systems as well as standard and individual software solutions. I improved my knowledge beginning in 2005 at an IT Service Provider who is responsible for a big player in the DIY Market. As an IT Systems Engineer (Security) I became Microsoft certified and the Data Privacy Officer of that company. I studied business informatics and decided to continue my career within the area of business consulting. During my time with two different international consultancies I was able to gather a lot of experience by projects in the following areas:
- IT process optimization and implementation of IT Service Management (ITSM) according to ITIL v3
- Rollouts of hardware, software and operating systems
- Information security, risk management and data protection
- Design of IT architectures (and management of requirements)
- Standardization, harmonization or consolidation of IT landscapes and tools
In these areas, I am today a self-employed consultant, project manager, trainer and coach to support companies within the healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail and wholesale sector, production industries (e.g. power plant construction or automotive) as well as in the public sector to successfully reach their goals.
My Customers are not necessarily only the IT department or IT company. With my general knowledge about quality, project and process management I feel also very comfortable to successfully finish projects in all other departments like purchasing and quality assurance.
Extract of my qualifications (please contact me for a detailed profile / CV, incl. a detailed project list):
- Certified Project Manager (IPMA Level C)
- Ibo certified project manager
- TÜV certified data protection officer
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Security
Excerpt from my previous projects and activities (please do not hesitate to contact me for a detailed profile / CV, including a project list):
- Gematik, Berlin: Project Manager for the implementation of an ITSM tool to support the German Healthcare Card Environment.
- Zentrum für Personaldiente (ZPD), Hamburg: Consultant for non-SAP interfaces within the KoPers project
- Zentrum für Aus- und Fortbildung (ZAF), Hamburg: Management coach for operational processes
- Sächsische Hochschulen, Dresden: Data protection consultant for an ERP System
- Signal Iduna, Hamburg: IT Service Management consultant for setting up a service catalog
- Arvato systems, Gütersloh: Project Manager, ITSM process design, tool adaptation and process operationalization in the context of the electronic health card (eGK).
- PHOENIX Pharmahandel, Mannheim / Fürth: Project Manager ITSM Tool selection / implementation
- Boehringer Ingelheim: Project Manager rollout management Windows 7
- SIEMENS, Berlin / Mülheim a.d. Ruhr: Project Manager for a harmonization of supplier qualification processes and subsequently a IT Tool landscape harmonization
- OBI Smart Technologies, Wermelskirchen: Project Manager of various release changes of IT security software, development of training systems and market server systems
- Stadtwerke, Hannover / Bremen: ITSM process design and customer satisfaction surveys